What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, location by country if provided by your operator) if you subscribe to our email list.
- Any quiz answers you voluntarily provide us with by taking a quiz on our page
How do we collect your data?
You directly and voluntarily provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily subscribe to our email list.
- Voluntarily take a quiz, complete a customer survey, or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Email you the freebie you have requested
- Email you our occasional newsletter with special offers on our products and services we think you might like if you have subscribed to our email list
- Target ads and other marketing on third party platforms if you have accepted the marketing cookies
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data in data servers provided by Hostinger International Ltd and MailerLite (UAB “MailerLite”).
Hostinger International Ltd is based in Cyprus, which is a member of EU and offers an adequate level of protection for the Personal Information of EU Member State residents. For more information, see Hostinger
We will keep your name and email for seven years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- To understand how you use our website
- To understand and improve the impact of our marketing campaigns
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Essential - These cookies are integral to the use of our site. They enable basic functionality such as security, identity verification and network management. These cannot be turned off.
Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences.
Analytics - We use these cookies to understand how you interact with our website, discover errors and provide a better overall analytics.
Marketing – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can always change your mind and decline the cookies you accepted earlier. To do this, remove the cookies from your browser, reload any of our web page and choose "Decline all" on the cookie consent banner.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org